We are happy to kick off the Takeaway podcast series with a mix from Benny Green.
A Dj for almost 10 years he also studies counselling with a dream to help disadvantaged youths. “Music is what keeps me moving towards this goal”.
Combining both his loves he started up the Do Something Good project – “which aims to raise money for small projects that help people and better our world. We have held three successful events and are working towards at least three more this year. It is a small project that I aim to build up more and more every year. Our motto is ‘good people, good tunes, good times & good causes’. ”
This mix is a great representation of his sets including house and a lot of its related sub-genres… what you would expect from his Do Something Good parties.
Follow and help out with his project on Do Something Good Facebook.
01. Ben Westbeech – Something For The Weekend (The Revenge Skin Up Dub)
02. Solomun – See You Everyday Alone
03. Chloe, Krikor, Plein Soleil – Casus Belli (The Brontosaurus Saga Remix)
04. Holy Ghost! – It’s Not Over
05. Nina Kraviz – Ghetto Kraviz
06. Sepalcure – Hold On
07. Patrick Alavi – How Much That Means To Me (Miguel Campbell Re-Edit)
08. Lovebirds Ft. Stee Downes – Give Me A Dubfuck
09. Phonique Ft. Vincenzo – Thursday Nights
10. Inland Knights – Over Night
11. Martin Venetjoki – Really Don’t Stop (LawnChair Generals Remix)
12. Johnny Depp – Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas- Drug List
13. Leif – Almost Invisible
14. Mathew Jonson – Cold Blooded
15. Supermayer – The Art Of Letting Go (Ewan’s Daft Funk Vocal)
16. Carlo Gambino – Bad Habits (Kirsten Sees Remix)
17. Russ Yallop – Rock Me (Benny Green’s Do-It Edit)
18. Motor City Drum Ensemble – Get Slapped Up
19. Uniforms – March Of No Coincidence (Andre Lodemann Remix)
20. Vakula – Saturday