Its been a while in the making BUT our convolution hardware channel Analogue is ready for you to download for free.
Its loaded with convolution samples from the following sweet sweet gear – Neve 8801 Channel Strip, Pultec EQP1A equalizer, SPL Tube Vitalizer and the SSL G Console and we will release more convolution packs shortly at a dirt cheap price. Using just the freebies you’ll notice how much vibe it can add to your music. Any hardware requests please ask and we’ll try get it for you… OK get it…
DOWNLOAD – Analogue Convolution Hardware Channel
(link to download page with latest version)
- Input & Output Saturation – click SAT button to initiate saturation/distortion algorithm on the Input and Output. Turn it on push the levels!
- Meters – for both Input and Output because levels can easily get out of control these can help you get a handle on it
- Drive – Warmth control, like driving a mixer channel
- Tone – Use this to warm or brighten up the channel, you can see the resulting eq curve in the window
- Main Display – shows you the wave pre and post Analogue
- Convolution drop down – easy choice of high end gear
- Dry/Wet Control – your choice to blend in however much of Analogue you want
We think its so good you should add it to every channel in your mix. Blend in just a touch of Analogue warmth or completely distort the signal – its up to you but your mixes will sound much better.
Any feedback, issues, love, hate or money send it our way. Expanded hardware convolution packs coming in the next few weeks. #weloveyoumusos4lyf